How to Send File using Firefox Send
1. Launch your preferred Web browser and navigate to https://send.firefox.com/
2. Click on the upload button to select and upload your file or by just drag and drop.
3. Once your file is uploaded, Firefox Send will auto generate the encrypted download link for your file.
4. The download link will be automatically expired within 24 hours. You can also set expiration based on the number of downloads.
5. Check on the checkbox “Require a password to download this file” if you prefer to use a password to protect the download.
6. Click on Copy to Clipboard button to copy the download link.
7. Paste and send this link to your recipient and make sure that the link is used within 24 hours else it will be expired.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to safely send a large file to someone without cost you anything, Firefox Send is definitely the best solution to go for.