How to Disable the Lock Screen in Windows 10
In order to disable the lock screen in Windows 10, we’ll have to make some changes to the Registry. This method is the easiest and will work with all editions of Windows 10.
1. Press on the Windows key + R to open the Run
2. Type Regedit and click on the OK button
3. Click on the Yes button when it prompts whether you would like to allow this app to make changes to your device
4. The Registry Editor shall then appear. Double-click on the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE on the left panel to expand it.
5. Double-click to expand Software, Policies, Microsoft
6. Right-click on Windows and select New, Key
7. Name the Key as Personalization and hit Enter
8. Right-click on the Personalization folder and select New, DWORD (32-bit). Rename this item as NoLockScreen.
9. Double-click on NoLockScreen and set the value data to 1.
10. Click on the OK button and close the Registry Editor
11. Restart your computer to apply the changes
When you restart your computer, you shall notice that the lock screen is no longer appearing. Also, if you have the sleep mode enabled, you won’t be seeing this lock screen anymore.